No Canadian academic health sciences centre sees more patients than The Ottawa Hospital (TOH). In fact, TOH will touch the lives of one in two people in eastern Ontario this year.
Learn more about the fundraising projects underway to support this vital community asset.
Below are the projects that need your immediate support.
- Breast Health Centre
- Cancer Centre
- Molecular Oncology Diagnostics Laboratory
- Robotic Surgery Program
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Tender Loving Research
- Cancer Research
- Neuromuscular Research
- Parkinson Research
- Regenerative Medicine
- Research Chair in Advanced Stem Cell Therapy
- Research Chair in Gay Men’s Health
- Research to Improve Patient Care
- Research Chair in Regenerative Orthopaedic Surgery
- The Vered Family Chair for Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Research
- Innovation and Technology at The Ottawa Hospital