The Ottawa Hospital touches the lives of thousands of people every day and from every corner of eastern Ontario. As one of the largest learning and research hospitals in Canada, The Ottawa Hospital specializes in acute care for adults, and innovative, practice-changing research. It is also the region’s only trauma centre and the hub of cancer care, providing the best care to the sickest patients and to those with the most complex health-care issues.
The Ottawa Hospital Foundation is the fundraising arm of The Ottawa Hospital. At the Foundation, we work to inspire and enable our community to support improvements in patient care, ground-breaking research, and state-of-the-art equipment at The Ottawa Hospital. We consider ourselves privileged partners with a community that holds the health of its citizens in high importance.
At TOHF, we are proud to have what we believe to be the best, the brightest and the most dedicated employee team in the entire country! We have worked hard to create a work environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and work satisfaction for all of our employees.
If your goal is to join a work place where you can excel at what you do, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation is looking to add you as a member of our team. We are currently searching for a Director, Integrated Brand Marketing.
The Director, Integrated Brand Marketing is responsible for developing and driving strategic plans to improve our brand position and grow revenue.
• Develop marketing plans to improve The Ottawa Hospital’s brand position according to our brand positioning strategy
• Develop marketing plans to acquire audiences and grow revenue aligned with key revenue sources (corporate, major gift, annual giving, community events, signature events, and one-time donors)
• Develop creative briefs, lead, and coach cross-functional team to execute against plans
• Measure progress against goals and make adjustments to plans and strategies going forward
• Lead relationship with key research firms
• Leverage data and analytics to derive insight into customers and competitors
• Work with the Vice President, Marketing, lead the planning and execution of an advertising campaign for the build of the new campus
• Build close working relationships with Fundraisers and with the Corporate Communications Teams within The Ottawa Hospital and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
The Ideal Candidate
• 7+ years experience in marketing
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially in building relationships with people at various levels in various functions
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen and capabilities in excel
• Experience with various measurement tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• MBA an asset
Reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
The Ottawa Hospital Foundation offers a competitive compensation package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter outlining how you feel you can contribute to this position by Friday, October 27, 2017.
Job Contact Information:
The Ottawa Hospital Foundation
737 Parkdale Avenue, 1st floor
Ottawa, ON K1Y 1J8
(Fax) 613 761-5014