1. Where can I drop off my pledges?
Expo hours of operation:
- May 25: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- May 26: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- May 27: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Foundation staff will collect your pledge form and funds raised.
2. How do I sponsor someone?
Just click on one of the following links:
3. How do I create a team?
Sign up online to fundraise or call 613-798-5555, ext. 19832.
4. I’m having problems registering myself/my team online. Who can I contact?
Call 613-798-5555, ext. 19832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I have already signed up to fundraise—am I registered for the race, too?
No. To register for your race weekend event, you need to go to Ottawa Race Weekend Web site.
6. Where can I find tips on how to reach my fundraising goals?
Click here for our top ten fundraising tips.
7. Can I raise funds if I’m not running in an event?
Yes, you can sign up online and raise funds online or use a pledge form.