Each year, many events are organized within the community to raise money for different areas of The Ottawa Hospital.
Whether it is a BBQ, golf tournament or garage sale, individuals and groups across Ottawa are supporting the Foundation's goal of raising the level of care at the Hospital.
Click here for our Community Events Fundraising Guide
Click below to learn more about an upcoming community event
- April 30, 2017 - Hair Donation Ottawa
- April 30, 2017 - Alive to Strive
- April 30 - May 6, 2017 - Going to Extremes: Running the Sahara for Cancer Research
- August 12, 2017 - 5th Annual Pat Malloy Open Memorial Golf Tournament
- August 12, 2017 - Winchester Prostate Cancer Awareness Event
- September 10, 2017 - 4th Annual Cure Diabetes Golf Tournament
- September 15-16, 2017 - PCCNO Prostate Cancer Conference
- September 18, 2017 - Kidney Research Centre 14th Annual Golf Tournament
Please note: In order to remain compliant regarding Canada’s Anti-spam Legislation, we need to inform you that when fundraising on our behalf, you should only solicit donations, participants, volunteers, or sponsors from individuals with which you have an existing relationship. If you are unsure about this legislation, please contact us for information.
Consistent with Board Policy, a small contribution from all designated donations goes to support activities at The Ottawa Hospital Foundation as well as emerging needs at the Hospital and Research Institute.