The Ottawa Hospital Gala, presented by Nordion, will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at the Westin Ottawa – a prestigious event that celebrates our community’s tremendous support for The Ottawa Hospital and includes awards to three of our outstanding, world-class researchers.
Starting with an elegant reception, featuring incredible hors d’oeuvres and custom cocktails, guests will be indulged, inspired and entertained throughout the evening.
Some 600 guests at the sold-out Gala will be treated to Executive Chef Kenton Leier’s gastronomic creations and fine wine, coupled with inspiring stories of this year’s research award recipients. Concluding the evening with chocolate, cheese and aperitifs, the event will continue on to the wee hours with dancing to the fabulous live band “1945” – back by popular demand!
As an added bonus, corporate sponsors will be invited to an exclusive pre-Gala VIP champagne reception at the magnificent Embassy of France and Residence of Ambassador Nicolas Chapuis and Madame Sylvie Camia.
Our 2016 Gala Committee:
- WHITNEY FOX, COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER
- GREG KANE, DENTONS CANADA LLP
- NICHOLAS ALLAHAM, FIRST AVENUE ADVISORY
- ROXANNE L. ANDERSON, MARCH ADVISORY INC.
- KATHERINE COTTON, COTTON PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- CINDY HARRISON, COMMUNICARE THERAPY
- RANDY MARUSYK, MBM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW LLP
- MICHELINE MCELLIGOTT, BRICKLAND TIMBERLAY CORPORATION
- MICHAEL NAUFAL, BOYDEN GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH