Rattle Me Bones
Rattle Me Bones runners raised an amazing $97,383 in support of patient care, arthritis and orthopedic research at The Ottawa Hospital recently.
Held at the General Campus of The Ottawa Hospital, the 19th edition of the Rattle Me Bones road race drew more than 3,000 runners and walkers and hundreds of volunteers.
The Halloween-themed event broke the $1 million mark, raising a cumulative $1,026,615 in the past 19 years.
This year’s Rattle Me Bones featured a new event – the 2K T-Bone race – along with running classics the 10K Wishbone, 5K Funnybone and 1K Jigglebone.
to all of our generous volunteers and sponsors:
- Current projects
- Centre for Innovative Cancer Research
- da Vinci surgical system
- Dermatology Centre
- General Campus Emergency Department
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Partners Investing in Parkinson's Research
- Rehabilitation Virtual Reality Laboratory
- Spine and Brain Regeneration (SABR) Research Chair
- The Ottawa Hospital Breast Health Centre
- The Ottawa Hospital Cancer Centre
- uOttawa Skills and Simulation Centre at The Ottawa Hospital
- Ways to give
- Estate giving
- Our supporters
- Our events
- Publications and videos
- Donate now