We respect your privacy
Donations to The Ottawa Hospital Foundation help fund improvements to patient care, as well as research and staff training at The Ottawa Hospital, and its research arm, the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, and their partner agencies.
Our commitment to your privacy and confidentiality
The Foundation respects the privacy of donors and protects their personal information - we do not rent, sell or trade our lists. We use donors' personal information to serve them better, to keep them informed through periodic contacts about opportunities to volunteer or donate, funding needs, special and third-party events, lotteries, and other activities or developments.
All personal information provided by our donors and supporters is secure information. In order to prevent unauthorized access and ensure the proper use of information, we have developed electronic and managerial procedures to secure donor information.
If you wish to be removed from any of our contact lists, please notify us at (613) 761-4295 and we will accommodate your request.
- Current projects
- Breast Health Centre
- Cancer Centre
- Cancer Research
- Dermatology Centre
- Emergency Medicine Research Chair
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology at the Shirley E. Greenberg Women’s Health Centre
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Suites
- Molecular Oncology Diagnostics Laboratory
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Parkinson Research
- Regenerative Medicine
- Research to Improve Patient Care
- Robotic Surgery Program
- Spinal Cord and Brain Regeneration (SABR) Research Chair
- uOttawa Skills and Simulation Centre at The Ottawa Hospital
- Women’s Health Initiatives
- Ways to give
- Estate giving
- Our supporters
- Our events
- Publications and videos
- Donate now