What is it?
A Legacy Endowment Fund (LEF) is a permanent pool of capital that earns interest or income each year. This income is then directed to the area of the Hospital you choose to support. You can establish an endowment fund with a minimum contribution of $10,000 and can continue to make contributions to your fund at any time.
Why create an LEF?
- As a permanent remembrance for a loved one or to honour a family member.
- To support a cause you truly believe in.
- To contribute to advancements in research and patient care.
- To ensure the best health care for generations to come.
No matter the reason, there is a common thread running through all LEF donations - a desire to make a personal commitment that will live on forever.
What are the benefits?
- A personalized financial statement and report about the area of the Hospital you choose to support.
- Invitations to receptions, events and special tours.
- Listing in the President's Council Registry (our list of leadership donors).
For more information, contact Andrea Peponoulas, Development Officer, at 613-798-5555, ext. 14677 or by e-mail at [email protected].