Monthly Giving through Partners in Care
What is it?
Our Partners in Care are generous donors who give to the Foundation on a monthly basis.
This monthly giving plan is an easy way to spread your donations over the entire year! And your support will help The Ottawa Hospital provide quality patient care and innovative research.
Why give monthly?
- Dependable income: Your regular donation allows the Hospital to plan improvements more effectively and efficiently.
- A wise investment: You will be supporting a valuable and critical community asset so it will be ready when you and your loved ones need it most.
- A win-win situation: You receive fewer mailings and our administrative costs are reduced; lower costs on our end means you get more distance from your donation dollars: more goes to patient care, research, modern equipment and staff training.
- Budget friendly: The plan is affordable and donations are easy to fit into your budget.
- A timesaver: You won't have to write a cheque or search for a stamp every time you make a donation.
You can alter the amount of your gift or end your donations at any time.
For more information, contact Andrea Peponoulas, Development Officer, at 613-798-5555, ext. 14677 or by e-mail at email@example.com.