What is it?
The President's Council is a select group of dedicated community members who commit to a minimum annual donation of $1,000 to The Ottawa Hospital.
Why become a member?
As a President's Council member, you are:
- Giving back to your community in a positive way.
- Making a significant statement about your belief that health care is a priority - ensuring that your donation stays in your community.
- Supporting a valuable and critical community asset so that it will be ready when you and your loved ones need it most.
- Investing in the future of health care; something that will impact the lives of countless others now and for generations to come.
Your support has a lasting and far-reaching impact that will allow the Hospital to invest in the latest equipment and groundbreaking research.
Levels of membership:
(one-time donations or multi-year pledges)
Member: $1,000 - $4,999
Patron: $5,000 - $9,999
Leader: $10,000 - $24,999
What are the features?
- Annual Hospital and Foundation updates, including the Foundation newsletter and annual report.
- Invitations to attend exclusive Behind the Scenes receptions and events.
- Tours of The Ottawa Hospital and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
- Special recognition in the annual President's Council Registry.
Many donors become members of the President's Council by attending the annual President's Breakfast. For more information about the President's Council or the President's Breakfast, contact Margot Lefebvre, Manager, Philanthropy at 613-798-5555, ext. 19819 or [email protected].